Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file downloaded in the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about web browsing from the user's device.
Information about how to turn off cookies in your browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check your browser documentación.
The technical cookies we use
|Purpose||To know if the user has accepted cookies by clicking on the button "Accept" of the cookie notification.|
|Purpose||Keep user logged in.|
|Duration||2 hours. It updates if the user keeps browsing.|
|Purpose||Google Analytics cookies. They are used to distinguish between users.|
|Purpose||Google Analytics cookie. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|Purpose||Facebook cookie. It enables registration and logging from Facebook.|